Thank you for your interest in Saint Thomas More Catholic School (STM Catholic).
We are pleased that you are interested in learning more about the STM Catholic community and what makes us a unique learning environment. The school prides itself on being both academically rigorous and personally nurturing by emphasizing the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical development of each student. We offer a well-rounded curriculum that academically prepares students for the most demanding high school programs in the region while giving them the opportunity to grow in understanding that an authentic Christian life is about much more than marks on a grade report.
Our admission process begins each January for the next school year. Should you have any questions or concerns, please use the contact us link or call me at (303) 770-0441.
We are accepting applications for openings in certain grades. Please call for availability.
We look forward to working with you throughout the admission process and learning more about your family!
Mrs. Laura O'Dea, Registrar
firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Timeline for Admission:
New Applications Submission Please call for availability
Testing of New 1st – 8th grade applicants February-June 2017
Tuition due for 2017-2018 school year June 1, 2017
Last Date for Withdrawal for tuition refund June 15, 2017
A completed application form must be submitted by the due date for the desired academic year.
- Each student must complete and pass our standard entrance examination.
- Students entering Kindergarten must be five years old on or before October 1. Results of readiness screening will also be a factor in determining acceptance into Kindergarten.
- Students entering First Grade must be six years old on or before October 1. Students seeking admission to First Grade must also meet the criteria set by first-grade teachers regarding student readiness for the academic program.
- All students admitted will be admitted for a probationary period of one academic trimester before full admission may be extended.
- Students currently enrolled.
- Siblings of students currently enrolled.
- Children from families who are registered, contributing members of Saint Thomas More Catholic Church.
- Children from families who are registered in other Catholic parishes. Special consideration will be given to Catholic school students moving into the area.
- Children from non-affiliated Catholic families.
- Children from families of other faiths. (Participation in both Catholic religious instruction and activities related to the Catholic character of the school is required.)