STM Catholic School has rigorous academics that translates to many proud achievements for our students including:
- Iowa Assessment test scores are historically ranked in the top 10% of the country;
- Students historically score 1.5 years above grade level in nationally normed tests;
- Twelved 2016 graduates recevied the President's Academic Excellence Award;
- Knights of Columbus Essay Contest winners;
- ACRE top school 3 of the last 4 years. Seven students received 100% of the test;
- Consecutive Academic Decathlon and Speech Team Archdiocese top honors.
STM Catholic School Iowa Assessment testing results for the 2016/2017 school year are attached.
STM Catholic fifth- and eighth-grade students recently took the NCEA Assessment of Catholic Religious Education (NCEA ACRE) as part of our religion program.